Monday, December 13, 2010

My December 2010 FIRST TIME EVER Gay Anthems Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes and in celebration of the 2010 Into 2011 Holiday Season click the cd cover (at left) to listen to and/or download my December 2010 FIRST TIME EVER gay anthems mix which features the following high-energy remixes from Almighty Records as its tracklist:

1. When You Believe (Almighty 12" Anthem Mix) - Suzi Z
2. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Almighty Anthem Mix) - Nicole Jackson
3. Evergreen (Club Mix) - Belle Lawrence
4. All Or Nothing (Almighty Definitive Mix) - Cher
5. There's Nothing I Won't Do (Almighty Anthem Mix) - Ignition-X
6. Savin' Myself (Almighty 12" Essential Mix) - Eria Fachin
7. I Will Always Love You (Lenny Bertoldo Mix) - Sarah Washington
8. I Believe In Dreams (Definitive Mix) - Jackie Rawe
9. All This Time (Almighty Anthem Mix) - Deja Vu
10. I Don't Want To Miss A Thing (Almighty Mix) - Deju Vu
11. I Was Born To Love You (Mary Brazzle 12" Mix) - Hannah Jones

In celebration of Capital Pride 2010, my first gay anthems high-energy Almighty Records compilation was the June 2010 "You Raise Me Up" Mix.

Archives at Elvert Xavier Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment