Friday, December 31, 2010

My CAN YOU FEEL IT? House/Gay Circuit (2010 Into 2011) Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes and in celebration of the 2010 Into 2011 Holiday Season click the cd cover (at left) to listen to and/or download my December 2010 CAN YOU FEEL IT? house / gay circuit mix which features the following tracklist:

1. I Wanna Give You Devotion (Original Mix) - Nomad
2. Never Gonna Give You Up (Almighty Club Mix) - Carolyn Winters
3. Breaking Away (K-Klass Remix) - Pray for More f. LaTasha Jordan
4. If I Were A Boy (DJ Escape & Dom Capello Remix Main) - Beyoncé
5. I Like It (Jason Nevins Extended) - Enrique Iglesias
6. Put Your Hands Up f. Manuela (Supereyes Mix) - Andrea T Mendoza
7. Do You Wanna Funk 2K11 (Montezz Remix) - Simmons feat. Fio
8. Fall (Almighty Club Mix) - Kimberley Locke
9. Can You Feel It (Almighty Anthem Mix) - Obsession
10. My Life (Mat303 & Josh Love Remix) - Cyber Seb
11. La Primavera (Oliver Momm Remix) - Sash
12. You Take My Breath Away (Lange Original Mix) - Sureal

Archives at Elvert Barnes MIXOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment