Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My November 2010 NO REGRETS House / Gay Circuit (26th White Party Thanksgiving Weekend) Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes and in celebration of Thanksgiving Weekend and the 26th Annual White Party / Miami click the cd cover (at left) to listen to and/or download my November 2010 NO REGRETS house / gay cirucit mix which features the following tracklist:

1. Who Keeps Changing Your Mind (Daniel Bovie & Roy Rox Remix) - South Street Player
2. Stand Up (Hott 22 Remix) - Loleatta Holloway
3. Hallelujah (Almighty 12" Anthem Mix) - Belle Lawrence
4. Let It Be Me feat Antonia Lucas (Wendel Kos Remix) - Lucardo Parena
5. I Want to Know What Love Is (Nu Addiction Club Mix) - Mariah Carey
6. Kiss The Rain (Ronnie Maze Club Mix) - Starlet
7. I Believe In Dreams - Juanjo Martin ft. Rebeka Brown
8. I'm Leavin' (Main Club w/ Edit) - Lisa Stansfield
9. And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going (Dance Mix) - Jennifer Hudson
10. No Regrets (Almighty Definitive Mix) - Quartzlock
11. No One's Gonna Change You (Robbie Tronco's Club Mix) - Reina

Archives at Elvert Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment