Sunday, September 12, 2010

My "Story Of My Life" Summer Into Autumn Trance Mix (September 2010)

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes click the cd cover (at left) to download and/or listen to my STORY OF MY LIFE" Summer Into Autumn Trance (September 2010) mix which includes the following tracklist:

1. Breaking Waves feat Inger Hansen (Club Mix) - Sunlounger & Roger Shah
2. Don't Wake Me Up feat Inger Hansen (San Antonio Harbour Mix) - DJ Shah
3. The Story Of My Life (Original Mix) - Blue Space
4. Change Of Direction (Original Mix) - Ben Nicky
5. Autumn Dreams (ATA Remix) - Sky Motion
6. Time (Original Mix) - Mike Koglin & DJ UTO
7. Time Of Our Lives feat Vega 4 (PvD Club Mix) - Paul van Dyk
8. My Way (Original Mix) - Statiknorm
9. Dreams Of Nature (Original Mix) - Timo Pralle
10. Key of Life (Original Mix) - Aly & Fila
11. Facing The Truth (Danny Powers Remix) - Vicky Devine

Archives at Elvert Barnes MIXOLOGY

No comments:

Post a Comment