Thursday, September 2, 2010

My BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER Gay Anthems Labor Day Weekend Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes and in celebration of Labor Day Weekend / End of Summer 2010 click the cd cover (at left) to listen to and/or download my August 2010 BRIDGE OVER TROUBLED WATER House / Circuit / Gay Anthems mix.

Tracklist as follows:

1. I Will Survive - Gloria Gaynor
2. It Should Have Been You - Gwen Guthrie
3. Un-Break My Heart (Soul-Hex Anthem Vocal) - Toni Braxton
4. My All (Classic Club Mix) - Mariah Carey
5. You Know How To Love Me (Bassmonkeys Magic Spanx Mix) - The Fierce Angel Collective ft. Soraya
6. No One Can Love You More Than Me (Stonebridge 12" Mix) - Hannah Jones
7. And I Try (Max Jackson Dirty Funk Mix) - Bimbo Jones
8. To Love You More (Tony Moran's I'll Be Waiting Vocal) - Celine Dion
9. Love Sensation (Eddie Thoneick's Sensation Mix) - Kurd Maverick & Eddie Thoneick
10. Bridge Over Troubled Water (Album Version) - Linda Clifford

Archives at Elvert Xavier Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment