Thursday, September 23, 2010

My September 2010 BORN THIS WAY Summer Into Autumn Gay Circuit 'Peak' Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes click the cd cover (at left) to listen to and/or download my September 2010 "BORN THIS WAY" Summer Into Autumn Gay Circuit 'Peak' Mix which includes the following tracklist:

1. Bolero - Fancy
2. Oh Happy Day (Peace On Earth Mix) - Children of the Underground
3. Never Ending Story (12'' Dance Mix) - Limahl
4. I Can Make The Pain Disappear - Fear of Tigers
5. I Was Born This Way (Gomi's Tribute Vocal Mix) - Carl Bean
6. Glory Of Life (Chris Cox Club Anthem) - Mink
7. I Need A Miracle feat Lisa Marx (2008 Club Mix) - Victor Imbres
8. Were All Alone (Pete Hammond NRG Remix) - Newton
9. Can't Take My Eyes Off You 2010 (Oscar Salguero Extended Mix) - Mary Lozano
10. No One's Gonna Change You (Robbie Tronco's Club Mix) - Reina
11. Sometimes When We Touch (Pete Hammond's NRG Remix) - Newton
12. He Don't Love You (Like I Love You) [Bona Club Remix] - Newton

Archives at Elvert Xavier Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment