Friday, March 11, 2011

My LOSING MY RELIGION House/Gay Circuit (SAL Black Party 2011) Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes click the cd cover to listen to and/or download my March 2011 LOSING MY RELIGION house / gay circuit mix.

In celebration of the Saint At Large RITES XXXII: BLACK PARTY 2011 event in NYC the tracklist is as follows:

1. Hold Me Now - Thompson Twins
2. I Can Dream About You - Dan Hartman
3. Together Forever - Rick Astley
4. What Have I Done To Deserve This? (2001 Digital Remaster Extended Mix) - Pet Shop Boys
5. Deliverance (Original Mix) - Space
6. Losing My Religion (RedSoul Remix) - Colton Ford
7. Kind Of Life Kind Of Love (Mix 1) - North End
8. Light My Fire (Rich Morel Mix) - The Doors
9. The Sound Of My Heart f. Christian K (Club Mix) - Mario Grimaldi
10. Let's Go Round Again (Revenge Club Mix) - Sam Ellis
11. Tainted Love (Original Mix) - Richard Grey
12. Why (Andrew McCensit Remix) - DJ Sammy
13. Desperate Religion (Original Mix) - ATB

Archives at Elvert Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment