Saturday, March 26, 2011

My I'M COMIN' OUT House / Gay Circuit (Cherry Weekend) March 2011 Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes click the cd cover to listen to and/or download my March 2011 I'M COMIN' OUT house / gay circuit mix.

In celebration of the 2011 Cherry Weekend event in Washington DC the tracklist is as follows:

1. We Are Family (Sure Is Pure Remix) - Sister Sledge
2. Don't Leave Me This Way (Remix) - Thelma Houston
3. Lost In Music (Sure Is Pure Remix) - Sister Sledge
4. Upside Down (Original Mix) - Tim Sanchez
5. I'm Coming Out (Extended Mix) - Katherine Ellis & Addict DJs
6. Born This Way (LA Riots Remix) - Lady Gaga
7. Tell It To My Heart (Sonny Burnett Sunset Club Remix) - Royal Gigolos
8. My Love (Anthem 12") - The Cover Girlz
9. If I Could Turn Back The Hands Of Time (Almighty Anthem Mix) - Déjà Vu feat. Tasmin
10. You Haven't Seen The Last Of Me (Almighty Club Mix From Burlesque) - Cher
11. Savin' Myself (Livin' It Up Mix) - Eria Fachin
12. Halo (Lost Daze Club Remix) - Beyoncé

Archives at Elvert Xavier Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment