Wednesday, October 6, 2010

My October 2010 SOUL / HEAVEN House / Gay Circuit (57th Birthday & 30th Anniversary Year of THE SAINT) Mix

Featuring the photography of DJ Michael Fierman and the artwork of Elvert Barnes click the cd cover (at left) to listen to and/or download my 5 October 2010 SOUL / HEAVEN house / gay circuit mix which in celebration of my 57th birthday and the 30th anniversary of The Saint includes the following tracklist:

1. You're My Peace Of Mind (12" Mix) - Faith, Hope & Charity
2. With Every Beat Of My Heart (Make It Rock Remix) - Taylor Dayne
3. Tonight (Count De Money Extended Mix) - Cazwell
4. White Horse (U.S. Edit) [1983 Digital] - Laid Back
5. Bitch Is Back (Main Vocal Mix) - Warren Clarke pres. Jonni Black vs. Shena
6. Night Fever (Club Version) - Soda Inc
7. Soul Heaven (Fonzerelli Remix) - Henrik B feat. Terri B
8. Soul / Heaven Above Me - Frankie Valli
9. Without Your Love (I'm Never Gonna Make It) - Paul Parker
10. The Winner Takes It All (Club Mix) - Eleven Express
11. Jump (For My Love) [Long Version] - The Pointer Sisters
12. New Attitude (Dance Remix) - Divina

Archives at Elvert Xavier Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment