Saturday, August 20, 2011

My August 2011 STAND UP House Mix in Celebration of MLK Jr. Memorial Dedication & Gay Marriage Equality

Featuring the photography of and artwork by Elvert Barnes click the cd cover to listen to and/or download my August 2011 STAND UP house / gay circuit mix which in celebration of the August 2011 Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial Dedication features the following tracklist:

1. Why Can't We Live Together (Stand Up For Love Re-Recording) - Timmy Thomas
2. It Takes Two (Re-recorded / Remastered) - Rob Base
3. Say It Loud, I'm Black and I'm Proud - James Brown
4. I Am What I Am (H&H SoulSurvivors Main Room) - MC Envy
5. I Am What I Am (ReMastered) - Gloria Gaynor
6. All About Housemusic (Milk & Sugar Global Mix) - Yves Murasca
7. Stand Up feat. D'Layna (The Guitarness Extended Mix) - Nowak
8. Stand Up feat. Linda Newman (Thomas Oldani Remix) - Linda Newman
9. I Am What I Am (TV Final Mix) - Amanda Lear
10. I Have A Dream (Video Extended Mix) - Matush
11. The Power (I Klass Remode) - Collin' Sky
12. Deeper Love (Big Room Mix) - Eddie Thoneick
13. Love Generation feat. Gary Pine (Antoine Clamaran Remix) - Bob Sinclar
14. I'll Rise (Eric Kupper Remix) - Peyton

Archives at Elvert Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment