Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My February 2012 A SONG FOR YOU Tribute to Whitney Houston

CDCover.ASongForYou.WhitneyHouston.JRB.February2012
_________________________
Featuring an image from Whitney Houston's official website and artwork by Elvert Barnes click the cd cover to listen to and/or download my February 2012 A SONG FOR YOU rhythm and blues tribute mix to Whitney Houston which includes the following tracklist:

1. My Love Is Your Love - Whitney Houston
2. You Light Up My Life - Whitney Houston
3. Saving All My Love For You - Whitney Houston
4. For The Love Of You - Whitney Houston
5. You'll Never Stand Alone - Whitney Houston
6. Miracle - Whitney Houston
7. Step By Step - Whitney Houston
8. Hold Me - Teddy Pendergrass feat. Whitney Houston
9. A Song For You - Whitney Houston
10. Where Do Broken Hearts Go - Whitney Houston
11. I Believe In You And Me - Whitney Houston
12. When You Believe - Whitney Houston & Mariah Carey
13. I Know Him So Well - Whitney Houston & Cissy Houston
14. Didn't We Almost Have It All - Whitney Houston
15. Greatest Love Of All - Whitney Houston
16. I Will Always Love You - Whitney Houston
17. Until You Come Back - Whitney Houston
18. All At Once - Whitney Houston
19. Try It On My Own

Archives at Elvert Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment