Friday, February 11, 2011

My LOVE HANGOVER House / Gay Circuit Mix (Valentine Day) February 2011 Mix

Featuring the photography and artwork of Elvert Barnes click the cd cover to listen to and/or download my February 2011 LOVE HANGOVER house / gay circuit mix.

Which in connection with an ongoing VALENTINE DAY series dating back several years and as a representation of my personal statement in support of same-sex marriages features the following tracklist:

1. Love Is In The Air (Snd Play Mix) - Soundplay
2. I Feel Love (Original Mix) - Rhythm Masters, MYNC feat. Wynter Gordon
3. Love Hangover (Joey Negro Club Mix) - Joey Negro
4. No One Can Love You More Than Me (Stonebridge 12" Mix) - Hannah Jones
5. What Now My Love (Klub Kidz Mix) - Viola Wills
6. Love Sensation (Eddie Thoneick's Sensation Mix) - Kurd Maverick & Eddie Thoneick
7. Come And Get Your Love - Lime Inc
8. Save Your Love For Me (2009 Remastered) - Space
9. That's The Way Love Is (Vicious Club Mix) - Byron Stingily
10. Jump (For My Love) [Long Version] - The Pointer Sisters
11. Your Love - Lime

Archives at Elvert Barnes Mixology

No comments:

Post a Comment